Technical manovacuum meters are designed to measure excess and vacuum pressure non-aggressive to copper alloys, non-crystallizing liquids, steam and gas.
The wide use of technical manometers is explained by their operational advantages:
1. Instruments of this level allow you to measure both excess and vacuum, both constant and variable pressure.
2. Technical pressure gauges can be effectively used both in uncontaminated working environments and when there are impurities.
3. These meters can be easily installed on objects operating in tilt and vibration conditions - the accuracy of the pressure control will remain unchanged high.
4. The operational temperature range of manometers of technical DM 05 is in the range from -40 С to +150 С - devices can successfully function in a variety of conditions.
5. Meters of this level are extremely accurate and remain them even after several years of operation.